Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

my favourite cookie

let me introduce u my favourite cookie of all time...


*teng teng teng teng*




OREOS!!!!!!!!!

**Oreo is a trademark for a popular sandwich cookie currently manufactured by the Nabisco Division of Kraft Foods. The current design consists of a sweet, white filling commonly referred to as 'cream' or 'creme', sandwiched between two circular chocolate cookies. Over 491 billion Oreo cookies have been sold since they were first introduced, making them the best selling cookie of the 20th century. - wikipedia**


seriously, oreo is the BEST cookie ever created... i love them!! offer me an oreo and i'll be ur best friend! haha

i can eat it anytime, anywhere!

i just finished a packet of oreos and now, i'm craving for oreos already!! i want MORE!!!


6 comments:

爱情的幽灵 said...

WAS my favourite....but too sweet liao then ll stuck on my teeth...so dun wan eat liao...haha...

Shu-Min said...

sweet? compared to other cream cookies, oreo's choco biscuit is a little bitter d lor! but the bitter is D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!!! hahaha

Jen said...

I'll train a monkey to pass you an oreo cookies. Btw, do you kiss your best friend?

Shu-Min said...

haha that depends who's my best friend..

i dun mind a monkey passing me an oreo cookie!

forget to mention, i love HELLO PANDA biscuit also.. jen. when coming to penang again and buy me some? =P

Anonymous said...

Guess who's the biggest shareholder of Kraft? .... teng teng teng teng, ... it's Berkshire Hathaway, the company that Warren Buffett is the CEO of. Your brother in law is one of the shareholder too!. kekeke

Shu-Min said...

recently read an email, they are saying oreos are banned in some countries.. SOB! so sad! i better pray they dun ban them in malaysia.. u better pray too peter! haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails