Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

miss

this is me.
using hc's rapid penang tag to clip my hair to stop my hair from falling and disturb whenever i start writing. i know i look weird!


lean and her bday present from layfern~
dont they look alike from the first pic? just like TWINS!

i miss the old CAT class.. i miss jasvin's crazy poyo never ending jokes.. i miss karen perli-ing jasvin.. i miss ranjini my partner in class.. miss diva asking for break... i even miss aman buli-ing me!! =(

cant wait for a reunion~ bila r?

praaba is missing in this pic..


before i end.. happy 18th birthday to my best friend!!! =D

nothing to write d.. wrote alot liau (you know what i mean.. haha)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

apl u...haha....post tis pic....destroy my image..arghhh....

Shu-Min said...

hahaha...
i destroy mine too wat.. the rapid penang pin. LMAO

Winni3 said...

heh the pic i sent u one is much more nicer.hehe!! praise my hp lolx

put it in the blog lar hahaha so tat won't be wasted maa kakax

Shu-Min said...

lol... the pic u send is blur and small lar.. haha...

Related Posts with Thumbnails