Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, March 28, 2008

have a nice weekend

so, today is friday night... and i'm kinda in the "thank god it's friday" mood... well, mainly because i'm not goin to work tomolo.. which gives me full 48 hours weekend... *big big smile*

i dun really have any plans for this weekend... so i guess i'll just clear up the mess that i should have done WEEEKS ago..

1) change my bedsheet
2) clean my sport shoe
3) clear up the mess on the table in my room
4) wash my car
5) get my high heels fixed
6) REALLY make a decision on which phone that i'm about to buy
7) clear up the mess on my computer table
8) study (just write here to make myself feel better)

note: my plans can be postponed if there's an outing =P

wat about your weekend?

i hope it's not as boring as mine =P

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ur weekends is over..lalala...now is 11.55 u r sleeping....i cant wait for tmr...hiak hiak hiak......

Shu-Min said...

bei phei, mou chi, ha lau, cin kak!!!
just like katakkkkkkkkkk~!~!~!

blek

Related Posts with Thumbnails