Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, March 31, 2008

what i REALLy did last weekend

well well well....

according to my previous post, i'm supposed to work like a cow during my weekend...

but in reality,

*sigh*

saturday - wake up, go timsum with family at bali hai (along gurney drive), then follow mum buy cheng beng stuff.. go home, CHANGE my bedsheet... (yeah.. getting started d)... after tat, my mum say, "KIA.. let's go queensbay mall.. since we are goin that area to fetch yin later"... so in the end, went to queensbay mall and shop until 7pm.. =.='

sunday - wake up super duper triple early, and went to cheng beng... by the time reach home, 12pm d.. online for a while, then SLEEP... woke up at 4... then i dunno wat i do until midnight...

so kesimpulannya, i ONLY succeeded doin task one...

my room gonna be a rubbish dump soon.. OH NOOOOOO~~~

*faints*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails