Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, March 6, 2008

spm certs

today, me and yiting went back to cpt to collect our spm certs...

the first thing we saw even before we step into cpt territory was a girl in TOTAL purple.. yes... PURPLE!! me and ting went *o.O* someone later told me that librarians wear that...

sweat!!! really speechless....

after we collected our certs, we wanted to wonder around.. we saw miss yeoh's YELLOW car.. but then she wasnt in the office when we peep inside the staff room *sigh* then we also dunno what to do..

then after having one last look at dear old cpt.. me and ting decided to do something more important.. in fact it's the MOST IMPORTANT of all...

what's that???

it is.....

BREAKFAST!! =)

so we walk towards the kopitiam opposite cpt and enjoy eating and laughing there!

3 comments:

Alan said...

I didn't go back to my school to get mine yet.

Anonymous said...

Aiks. SPM is like so damn far away in my memory... @.@

Shu-Min said...

alan: the cert doesnt show 1119 =S wat's a point of letting those ppl to mark and charge us the $$? zzzz

huey: lol it must be a looooong looooog time ago =P

Related Posts with Thumbnails