Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, February 20, 2009

tagged by hock hsiang

Rules of the tag

Use Google Image to search for the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer. After that, tag 7 people.

1. The age of next birthday

twenty

2. Place I'd like to travel

places i've never been to would be nice

3. A favourite place

room

4. Nickname I had

shoe

5. A favourite colour

red

6. A favourite food

a lot actually haha

7. College major

acca

8. Name of my love

to be fill in

9. A hobby

sleep

10. A bad habit

lazy

11. My wish list

not like you are going to buy for me if i list it out lol


I SHALL tag these unfortunate people:
1. those who are bored
2. those who are too free and got nothing to do
3. those who enjoy being tagged
4. those who like to do tags/surveys
5. those who havent been tagged for this survey before
6. any blogger
7. just anyone

2 comments:

Unknown said...

luckily i m not of the above..ahha

Shu-Min said...

when u complain u r bored. pls read this tag. HAHA

Related Posts with Thumbnails