Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

tagged by lean

Directions: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment ("You're tagged!") and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you.

1. i wish to pass my ACCA exams in the first attempt, though i know it's really hard. worse still, i'm a lazy person. =.='' but let's just put it as my number 1 goal for now.


2. i'm a super lazy person. i study only for exams. no exams means everyday is a holiday to me! i study last minute too. engine always cannot start. although every time i will regret, i still do it! someone please slap me

3. i love chocolate. i eat chocolate everyday. and my favourite ice cream in baskin robbin is nothing but just plain chocolate.

4. i love to talk. i talk most of the time. i couldnt stand not talking. sometimes i think i am too noisy and annoy the people around me. please forgive me!

5. i love to be around my family. nothing can replace any of them. muaks


in 2008

6. i'm blessed to have many good great marvelous caring loving friends around me. i love you all!

7. i am only about 160cm. sometimes i admit i am short. but sometimes i prefer to lie to myself and convinced every around me that i am tall. haha

8. every year, i dont know what wish to make before i blow my birthday candles. lol most of the time, i'll ended up wishing to pass my exam (sounds like a nerd), or just plain good health (sounds fake) lol

9. i love to watch movies. i used to watch the tv series from 6pm until 10.30pm on weekdays when i was young. i still watch a few hours everyday now. and if it's a movie that i love, i can watch and re-watch it for many many MANY times.

10. i have a pillow that follows me since i'm young. i still have it now. it's CLEAN, dont worry ;D

11. i dont like to wait for people/transport. it gets on my nerve.

12. i love to collect photos. currently as at today, i have 24468 photos in my hard disk. and it's only from year 2002. lol i wish i have money to develop all of them. but too bad, budget constrain. so i just choose the nicest from most occasions to develop and put them in my photo album.


13. i have small eyes. i accept the fact. for those who have small eyes. please accept the fact too. haha you know who you are!

14. i'm out of ideas of what to write. okay i know now! i used to rear hamsters. they are so cute!! i am currently thinking, should i rear hamsters again?


15. first impression i'll get from strangers, strict/lansi. maybe it's because i seldom be the one who take the first step to say hie to strangers. so i become unfriendly. wait till you know me and you'll know i can be totally lame n crazy, strict and serious, and even lovable and cute. hahahahhaha self proclaimed

16. overall, i'm just another normal girl who got tagged. =P

Person that I tagged:
chui leng
diana
hock hsiang
jocelyne
mary anne
malcolm
mimi
ming ying

rachael lim
winnie tan

Reason you are tagged by me:
=)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails