Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, November 5, 2009

delayed post

Just a summary....

22 October 2009

Had a meet up with ACCA gang in Coffee Island. Celebrated KarenP's 20th Bday too. Had the funniest charade game ever. LipHoo our hero! And the game where we criss-crossed each other's name and have to shout if we shared the same flower in cards. LeanLean was superly excited! Hahahaha...



everyone except jasvin and liphoo

26 October 2009

Went to pump petrol as usual. Had a weird incident. First the credit card couldnt get through halfway through the system. Then the worker came and helped me to settle it. Then I continued to pump petrol normally. Suddenly the petrol overflow! I panicked and called the worker but he was busy with another customer! DAMN! And I dont dare to take out the pump. Scared explode k!! LOL I know I'm exaggerating but really scared ma. What to do, girls suck in this kind of stuff. Hahaha Luckily the taxi man at the next counter helped me to pull out the pump. Arigato! The overflow petrol costed me another rm5 bucks to my bill!!! T_T


29 October 2009
Joined PeiShing and ChuiLeng for the movie Jennifer's Body. I thought it was a normal high school teenage movie but it turned out to be a 'devilish' movie. LOL had fun though the movie wasnt extremely nice. Overall, the show is okay.




30 October 2009
LiChing came back from AIMST for the weekend. We met up together with MekMek and Rebecca in Crepe's Cottage. Ate the yummy Mango Cup!! Rebecca brought along her friend Jason. Went to Coffee Island after that and MekMek's friend, Tomyam came along too. Played bluff. MekMek and Tomyam are god of cards! They won every round! NOT FAIR! We forgot to take pictures that night! :(


1 November 2009
Loy Loy Krathong, Loy Loy Krathong!
Wat Buppharam held the Loy Krathong festival. Went there with ChuiLeng and Peishing. ChuiLeng's Sister and friend, Summer joined us later on too.








4 November 2009
Dated YiTing and went for Michael Jackson's This Is It. One movie worth watching. Afterall, it's Michael Jackson's last concert that he did not manage to perform. Sad :( RIP



Oh, before that, I just arrived Gurney Plaza when my heels strap decided to break! Have to rushed and call YiTing to take me a pair of slipper before she leave the house. Too bad she has already left her house, but she's very kind! She went back home to take for me a pair of slipper. She's my saviour for the day! Thank you! Muaks

5 November 2009
Officially go back my internet connection at home. Hie cyberworld!
And nerd mood has to start, seriously! ACCA ACCA ACCA!

2 comments:

~ Lavender ~ said...

miss u darling~
rily hate tat day forgot to take photo..mek mek lar..keep asking us change to coffee island,tat y we forgot lor...:P

Shu-Min said...

hahaha ya ler! mek mek keep saying music music music! like never heard before music in his life before. LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails