Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, November 8, 2009

soft toys

Look at the number of soft toys me and my two elder sisters collected up until now!


Daddy used to call them our zoo! :)

Most of the toys are gifts from daddy, mummy, friends and relatives.

Big...Small...Fat...Thin...Snoopy...Garfield...Mickey...Minnie...Sylvester...Hello Panda...Stitch...Tweety...The Dog...Teddy Bears...Winnie The Pooh...some soft toys came from as far as New Zealand or USA...you get the idea!
But now that my sisters and I have grown up, most of the soft toys are stocked up in boxes and kept in the upper cupboard untouched. So we've decided to donate them away even though we felt so sad to bid them farewell. :(

We selected a few to be kept though. Couldnt resist! Hehe.. Donated the rest (61 Soft toys) though I love them so so so much.
FAREWELL!! *sob sob*

7 comments:

~H@PPY M3MoRY !N MY L!F3~ said...

donate not a bad thing... but u not kept some 4 ur sis's son as muzium collection? : )

Shu-Min said...

yeah my sis kept a few also. Still so many. no point keeping though i love them so so so much!! =(

sWen said...

Donate to me!!!
hahahah~
joke joke~

Shu-Min said...

u surely have alot urself too! Dun Wan! haha

Shurainian said...

wei.. i just realised.. my carebear not wan? If you see, can you keep for me? I still want it.. haha... it's yellow. SUnshine carebear!!

tanshuyin said...

dont have ur yellow Sunny la...got my pink Shiny only. u want or not?

Shu-Min said...

too late. donated d! :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails